MY ARBITRARY RULES OF INSTAGRAM
I am a shining example of being the dumbest fucking person imaginable
- 1.If you post multiple pictures at a time, I will find the one I like the best and give only that picture a "like"this isn't Facebook, and I'm not a rational adult
- 2.If you double-post the same picture to Facebook and Instagram, you only get 1 like on one platform.No double-dipping! This is an important thing to be offended about!
- 3.Selfies are great, the more the betteror maybe I'm just a creep who wants to critique your every flaw ;)
- 4.No posts of just textA picture is supposed to be worth a 1000 words, not like 24 in a glitter font. No screenshots of your texts either, but that goes without saying.
- 5.If you post a picture of you with people I don't know, chances are no likeI'm not here for "Lisa from your grad program." Get lost, Lisa.
- 6.If you're posting a food pic it better look good and more often than not shot from an above angle
- 7.I don't wanna see any app logo in the corner of your picswhat's the matter, didn't want to pay $0.99 for the upgrade? GET LOST, LISA
- 8.You trynna post a snapchat pic? To the gram? lol*scrolls past* *continues to live in mom's basement* *eats cereal for dinner*
- 9.Leave the memes for that subreddit you love to get upvoted on
- 10.If you're posting the exact same picture that someone else already posted and I follow both of you, I will choose favorites and only give one a likeGod complex, Napoleon syndrome, daddy-issues, etc.
- 11.Is that a heavily filtered picture of you drinking wine in front of the television? -1booze should only be consumed in secret, and in high enough quantities to temporarily make the voices go away. It's not for "enjoying" or "relaxing"
- 12.#TBTuse sparingly, I only care about my own memories.
- 13.Videos/blurry pictures* from the nosebleed seats of the concert you went to are not welcomed***good photos are; **my own life is one indistinct, meaningless day bleeding into the next and I don't want to see all the fun everyone else is having.
- 14.Find me on Instagram @ cadytrail if you'd like to leave a mean comment on a photo where I don't follow my own rules