My parents are divorced, here's some relationship advice!

I think you thought this was going to be funny sorry man
  1. There's a lot of good relationship advice out there but I think just following your gut will get you 90% of the way there every time. The other 10% is a pounding heart and maybe a little courage
  2. Also maybe you shouldn't get married if you never actually loved each other MOM AND DAD