MY WALK UP SONGS IF I WERE ON DEATH ROW
Wow I had no idea this was a thing?
- •"Larger Than Life" | Backstreet BoysFlip the switch and let the electricity course through my body during that shitty 10 second guitar solo near the end
- •"Living On A Prayer" | Bon JoviRaising the roof as the prison guard pumps my veins full of poison
- •"Zach's Song (School of Rock)" | School of RockSmoke machines going as I walk up to the front of the room and they put the noose around my neck. Don't drop the floor until "I may not be that perfect son / but yall be rocking when I'm done." No one is allowed to leave until Zach finishes his solo. He earned that shit
- •"Song 2" | BlurRunning around the viewing gallery for high fives before I somersault into the gas chamber and they lock the door behind me
- •"Walkin' On The Sun" | Smash MouthMoonwalking in front of a brick wall and smoking a cigarette as the firing squad loads their rifles and takes aim