PAINFULLY SINCERE POSTS FROM MY OLD BLOG ACCOMPANIED BY PICTURES OF CHARCUTERIE TO EASE THE PAIN
Don't even ask for the url you animals
- •~90% of your life is an exercise in letting go~girl troubles, man?
- •~We are built to fall, but made to last~this means nothing
- •~We live in moments, not spaces~that's not how it works
- •~Go to movies, art museums, and jazz bars by yourself. Think~oh wow what an interesting and complicated loner you are. What're your thoughts on Catcher in the Rye? Also, the piano bar on a Tuesday night is not a jazz bar.
- •~Tiny victories make you realize that you need bigger dreams~stop being an asshole, Steve. Learning Wonderwall on the guitar isn't a tiny "victory"
- •~Happiness is needing a minute to remember why you were even sad in the first place~aaaaww someone finally got a girl to touch his weewee
- •~In your limited lifetime, you burn minutes with the people who light your fire~get it? like a fire metaphor? someone come lock me in an oven :)
- •~Bad endings make room for better beginnings~oh no more girl problems this is so deep
- •~Inspired by the inevitability of happiness~lol
- •~Don't lose the big picture because of what's playing on the small screen~or turn off the movie and go outside
- •~2014 will be my magnum opus~it wasn't