SIGNIFICANT BOOBS IN FILM
- •"Road Trip" (2000). The actress: Bridgett WiseThe first boobs I ever saw. I was 11 or 12 and my sister and her friends were watching this. They warned me not to watch b/c of nudity. I didn't listen. Then the boobs happened and I got so embarrassed I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there for about 30 minutes.
- •"The Shining" (1980). The actress(es): Lia Beldam (young woman in bath), Billie Gibson (old woman in bath/swamp monster)First boobs I saw with my dad. He made me close my eyes but I peeked and saw some pretty normal boobs turn into a waterlogged swamp monster and almost threw up. Was mentally scarred about women's bodies for a while.
- •"The Whole Nine Yards" (2000). The actress: Amanda PeetFirst boobs I saw with my mom. 2000 was a big year for boobs for me apparently. My mom awkwardly told me I didn't have to look away then explained that she thought I was old enough to see this. Definitely worse than being told to close your eyes. This really did a number on me. Probably why I have had so many failed relationships.
- •"Romeo and Juliet" (1968). The actress: Olivia HusseyFirst boobs I saw in school. It was a high school English class. At an all boys school. The room watched in silence and the teacher pretended not to pay attention. (She was 16 in that movie by the way which is kinda fucked up).
- •Random "Jackie Chan" movie from Blockbuster (???)It turned out that someone had mixed up the tapes and what we actually got was a pornographic film set in a jungle. My brother and I were staying at my grandma's house when we watched it and she almost had a heart attack. She was screaming and telling us to close our eyes and scrambling to turn it off.
- •"Ghost Ship" (2002). The actress: Francesca Rettondini.I was probably 13 or so. This was the first time I had seen boobs on film with girls my own age. We were watching it at a friend's house while her parents weren't home. It felt more awkward than you would think. I had to leave the room for a minute to get away from the awfulness.