SOME INSTAGRAMS AND THE EMBARRASSINGLY COMPLICATED THINGS I DID TO GET THEM
what a time to be alive
- •Took 6 months to casually accumulate a variety of cool mini bottles. At least 45 minutes to individually photograph them, collage them perfectly, and finally post.
- •Had to completely halt a run I was on to take the photo. Spent at least an hour assembling the words in gradually increasing size on the picture.
- •Thought about the "perfect caption" for five hours on my drive to Chicagowinning caption: "Parent Trap Queens."
- •Spent an entire afternoon figuring out how to create, personalize, and lift this album art and put it over a pic I took while in Chicago.
- •Spent a whole weekend taking pictures with a Polaroid camera. Took pictures of the pictures, collaged together, and added font over.
- •Cleaned off an entire kitchen table, then stood on a chair to get the "perfect angle."The table was like hoarders-level filthy.
- •Bought not inexpensive colored contacts and matching black turtle necks, shot with digital camera, and edited with Mac software.
- •Trained 6 months for a half marathon. Getting this picture afterwards was at least 90% why I ran it in the first place.I'm what the French call "a piece of shit"