The Best Worst Horror Movies
A topic near and dear to my heart. Here are my favorites in no particular order. List inspired by a broken home. @shanaz I would love to see a similar list from you please.
- •Troll 2Truly one of the worst movies of all time and so fascinating because of it. It's hilarious and amazing. Also, the documentary about it ("Best Worst Movie" (2009)) is a must watch and will make you understand the sheer insanity behind the production of the film.
- •Silent Night: Deadly Night 2
- •SwimfanHonestly made me want to date hot, insane girls for a while, if only so I could get naked pics emailed to me via dialup. Featuring Jesse Bradford, the trash movie lord. It's a pure garbage entry in the already bloated sub genre of "obsessed, jaded lovers," but it is dumpster-fire canon.
- •Leprechaun: Back to Tha HoodSo fucking problematic. So fucking good. Was first exposed to it on some digital cable channel in like 2005 and I'm a worse person for it.
- •FearOtherwise known as the film where Mark Wahlberg fingers Reese Witherspoon on a rollercoaster while "Wild Horses" plays in the background (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tumI28B48wY). Chris Cady showed me this and I became a man that day.
- •Birdemic: Shock and TerrorLow budget ripoff of The Birds and is just about as horrible as you would expect it to be. Worst CGI of all time. Honestly don't remember a lot about this movie, but i watched it drunk after a bad breakup and almost ended it all that night.