THINGS MY TWIN BROTHER AND I NEVER DID GROWING UP
Breaking stereotypes with @chriscady since 1990.
- •Switch places and pretend to be each otherThere really are very few occasions where this actually comes up.
- •Telepathically communicateWe usually just spoke to each other by forming words with our mouths. Although occasionally we text each other now. But that's about it.
- •Finish each other's sentences or speak in unison
- •Try to get our divorced parents back together by pretending to be each other and tricking them into falling back in loveOur parents actually are divorced. But you can't Parent Trap a broken home.
- •Stand at the end of hotel hallways and scare the shit out of passing children
- •But we did dress the same when we were younger 💁🏻💁🏻