Why Narrow Stairs Deserves A 58,928,946th Chance
this won't be a popular list but will help with my street cred maybe or destroy it its late here we go
- •Honestly "I will possess your heart" is an incredible songThe 8 minute running time is worth it—it just creates a mood. You could meditate off of that bass rhythm.
- •"Bixby canyon bridge" is one of the best album-opening tracks everAnd when it dissolves into static in the end and gives way to "I will posses your heart"? Incredible
- •"Cath" is one of their catchiest songs everI love this song. Like a lot.
- •"Grapevine Fires" is super poetic and paints such a literary scene
- •Everything else on the album is pretty catchy??
- •idk this album just hits hard for me. A lot of good songs, but I think it's ultimately their darkest and most serious album,And I'm always trying to excise all the demons from my soul, so this helps with that.