WORST DROUGHTS IN U.S. HISTORY
- •The Dust Bowl, 1930s.A period of severe dust storms, brought on by serious drought, that greatly damaged the ecology an agriculture of the US prairies during the 1930's. A really dry period!
- •When I Had a Bowl Cut for My First Two Years of College, 2009-2011.An equally devastating dry spell brought on by a severe lack of self-awareness for how ugly this hairstyle was. My penis remained untouched during this period.
- •The 16th Century Megadrought.A drought that stretched across North America, into Canada and Mexico during early English settlement in the United States. Sounds bad!
- •My 16th year of Life Through the Rest of High School, 2005-2009.A drought brought on by me looking like this every day for 4 very sexless years. Intercourse eluded my dirty body like a horrible game of cat-and-mouse during this period. See: MY REMARKABLE HIGH SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION
- •The Civil War Drought, 1850s-1860s.A drought that hit the plains and the Western regions of the United States, causing possibly the worst drought to hit Texas in the last 300 years.
- •The Civil Uncoupling of Myself and My Longterm Girlfriend, January 2015-July 2015.An incredible period of continuous weekend strike-outs following the mutual breakup of my girlfriend and I. This dry spell persisted for six consecutive months and was 100% my choice and not because I was lonely, desperate, and pathetic--the three most attractive qualities in a person.