I'm moving to Japan...in a month.
- •Three days ago I booked a flight to Japan. Tokyo to be exact. Why you ask?
- •There is really no really good reason as to why I'm going to Japan, it's just something I always wanted to do.
- •Have you ever thought that sometimes you just need to grab life by the balls and just take a big fucking risk?
- •I have an airbnb for 5 nights after that there is no plan.
- •I'm quitting a very good job to take this trip. I talked to my boss about it and thankfully she is very supportive.
- •I have literally have no plan whatsoever, but is that a bad thing?
- •To be honest I'm a little nervous, but also extremely excited.
- •However if I have learned one thing in my 28 years it's the comfort zone is the absolute worst place to be...at least for me.
- •So for what it's worth to anyone that reads this, I don't have life figured out, but what I do know is in life you can play it safe, or you can just take fucking risks and see wtf happens.