Life advice as told by Casey Neistat.
Casey Neistat is a Youtuber, he creates a daily vlog on his channel. He dropped out of high school, had a kid at 17, and went on welfare. He is now one of the most successful vloggers on YouTube.
- •The most dangerous thing you can do in life is play it safe.
- •If you're doing what everyone else is doing, you're doing it wrong.
- •A fear is looking back and wishing you had done these things.
- •It's a lot easier to be mean than it is to be nice....mean people are lazy and uninventive, being nice takes work.
- •The biggest risk you can take is to not take any risks at all.
- •The right time is always now.