Albums I Have To Buy As Soon As Possible
I fucking need this albums.
- •Croocked Rain Croocked Rain, PavementReally good indie rock from the 90s. And tracks like Cut Your Hair, or Gold Soundz.
- •Reflektor, Arcade FireIt's just a reflektor.
- •Demon Days, GorillazMy favourite from the band. Also, a really great one.
- •Never Mind The Bollocks, Sex PistolsBecause fucking punk.
- •Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, Arctic MonkeysOne of my favourite albums. It's fucking awesome. Lately I've been listening more to Favourite Worst Nightmare, that it's probably my second favourite from the band, and I don't want to get tired of WPSIMTWIN. Also, LET'S HAVE A GAME ON THE TEDDY PICKER!
- •Brothers, The Black KeysIt's not their best album, but, fuck off, I fucking love this album.
- •Unknown Pleasures, Joy Division (Vinyl)I love the 80s. I love Joy Division. I have Substance, the compilation, and it's great, but I want to listen to Disorder and I want the fucking vinyl. "I've been waiting for a guide to come, and take me by the hand...".
- •We Are The 21st Ambassadors of Peace & Magic, FoxygenI discovered Foxygen last week and I fucking love this album. Well, I fucking love all the albums I have to buy. If I didn't fucking love them I wouldn't have to buy them.
- •Another One, Mac DemarcoBecause Mac Demarco.
- •Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, WilcoProbably their best album. I need a kamera, to my eye, to my eye, reminding...
- •White Blood Cells, The White StripesI fell in love with a girl. Bobby says it's fine.
- •AndI'm probably forgeting some album, but, that's okay, because if I have to buy more albums, I'll have zero money.