ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
(In no order)
- •Joseph Gordon LevittI've just always liked him in pretty much all of his roles. He has this nice-guy face, but is not only good at nice guy parts. I've never gone to one of his movies and thought he did anything less than terrific.
- •Leonardo DeCaprioIt's Leonardo DiCaprio. He's good in every movie he's in. I've always liked him. I LOVED him, however, when I saw "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". He nailed it. He's been one of my favorites ever since.
- •Steve CarellThe Office is one of my favorite shows ever. Needless to say that is because of Michael Scott.
- •Tom HanksThis guy is americas favorite actor. I loved him in everything from big, to toy story, to forest gump. He is just so versatile.
- •Christoph WaltzThe first movie I ever saw Christoph in is "water for elephants" and since then, he has almost always played the same character. So if Christoph waltz is in a movie, I know that movie will have a small, cunning, evil man, and that's makes it a movie I want to see.