NAMES OF STUFFED ANIMALS/DOLLS I'VE OWNED AND LOVED
- •Puffball BearGiven to me the day after I was born. I named him once I could talk.
- •Elizabeth BubblesA doll with a bubbles on her dress and bath cap. I'm a descriptive namer.
- •Sad LionA very blue lion with a frown. Again, I'm excellent with these names.
- •Jean BryantI used to name my dolls after people I liked. This was my neighbor's name.
- •Sarah BearSarah Bear came to an untimely end when she was left on the roof of a car.
- •Amanda BearThe replacement for Sarah Bear.
- •Clown BearA little white bear with a circus hat. It's a good thing I haven't had children yet. They'd end up being named "Small Human," or something.
- •SheilaI created an American Girl Doll to look like one of my figure skating coaches, Sheila. I was slightly creepy as a child.
- •Agatha SlouchA ragdoll.