Already on li.st? Open in app.
Reading the Ramona books to our kids and rediscovering the deep truths therein.
- •Existential crisis involving Halloween maskIf my mother doesn't know who I am, do I exist?
- •Losing a shoe to the neighborhood dogRamona starts the very first Tom's shoe franchise by stapling a shoe together out of paper towels.
- •Refusing to leave her seat after being told to "sit here for the present."Where's her fucking present?
- •That can't be safe
- •Bacon or sausage with that weed? probably bacon
- •Getting a little queasy from the smell
Elizabeth is 9. Margaret is 5. They can talk.
- •"I can't hear you. " "Oh yes you can." "Oh no I can't." (Repeat over and over.)
- •After watching the first episode of “Fuller House,” Elizabeth asks . . . “What’s the Flintstones?” One step forward, two steps back.
- •"There are rocks called memory rocks but when I look at them I don't remember anything." - Margaret, age 5.
- •Clash Royale
- •Bejeweled Stars