Ramona Quimby's Defining Moments
Reading the Ramona books to our kids and rediscovering the deep truths therein.
- •Existential crisis involving Halloween maskIf my mother doesn't know who I am, do I exist?
- •Losing a shoe to the neighborhood dogRamona starts the very first Tom's shoe franchise by stapling a shoe together out of paper towels.
- •Refusing to leave her seat after being told to "sit here for the present."Where's her fucking present?
- •Realizing that her mother sabotaged her plans to run awayTurns out our parents really do love us.
- •Lecturing the boys who tease her sister about the evils of taking the Lord's name in vain."Jesus Beezus!"