Kids that make me shake my head
I found a notebook I used to write kids' quotes in today. Here are some highlights.
- •"I'm so thankful for you for thanksgiving . I think you should catch yourself a turkey. No, I'm so thankful I'll catch you that turkey myself. Thank you." -2nd grade boy
- •"You have skin like a vampire."- 2nd grade girl
- •"Will you marry me? Before you say no I think you should know people say I'm going to be very handsome." - 2nd grade boy
- •"Have you ever been baptized?"...... "Yes" - me "Man, I bet you're the best christian ever." - 2nd grade girl
- •After Christmas break..."Are you married yet?" "No" "Are you pregnant yet?" "No" "Then what did you do all break????"- 2nd grade boy
- •"I'm practicing my evil laugh...." -2nd grade boy Begins to cackle. He did this for weeks
- •"You're so smart I bet you have 1,000 things in your head."- 2nd grade girl
- •"Don't let me eat anymore candy"- me "good, you're already hyper!!! "- 2nd grade girl
- •"I know what I want to be when I grow up! A food inventor! I'm always making good food. People will taste it and think ,'Man, he needs to be mayor.'"By good food he meant putting ranch on rectangular pizza at lunch.
- •" You want long hair? Let me tell you what you gotta do. Go to the dollar tree and buy some of that long hair stuff. "-2nd grade girl
- •"What did you do to your finger? You are not allowed to use a knife anymore." 2nd grade girl "I cut it on my light pull."- me "Well, you can't use that either. You'll just have to use a flashlight."-2nd grade girl