Tuesday is the worst day of the week. No argument there. On Tuesdays the excitement of a new week has worn off while Friday is still a lifetime away. However, today's Monday feels like the pits and it's only 10am
- •I stayed up til 1am watching Orange is the New Black
- •I took a Benadryl, so I had even more trouble waking up than normal.
- •I didn't have time for make up or hair.
- •I was out of Diet Pepsi.
- •My boss told me I could have come 30 minutes later when I was already at her house.
- •Then boss told me I have to stay an extra hour every day this week. Oh except Friday. 3 extra on Friday.
- •I got a text from my old job that I left a month ago asking me for paperwork I threw away.
- •Anxiety grew thinking I'd get in trouble for throwing this paperwork away. Even though I asked if they needed it before leaving.
- •I left to take the child I nanny to swim practice. I locked us out. The key isn't where it's supposed to be.
- •I'm on a diet and have already had several inner battles on participating in Moe's Monday.
- •Who knows what a Tuesday will have in store.