Already on li.st? Open in app.
While waiting for the next season of Mr. Robot, I've compiled a list of things I love about the USA Network thriller. Season 1 spoilers beyond this point!
- •Rami-freaking-MalekI could on about this guy. But in short, he's a talented actor (see The Pacific). He's been nominated for several awards, including a Golden Globe, and won a Critics' Choice Award, for his role as Elliot.
- •Race Diversity!Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson (Egyptian), Gloria Reuben as Krista Gordon (Jamaican), BD Wong as Whiterose (Chinese), etc.
- •Accurate portrayal of mental illness"I never wanted to let her down. She talked to me so often about shows that really take a few too many liberties in their depiction of illness—mental illness—and their depictions of psychologists and psychiatrists as well. I really made an effort, as did [show-runner] Sam [Esmail] and the writers, to just try to tell that relationship as authentically as possible. Or as appropriately. And that’s the standard we set for the entire show" - Rami Malek on consulting a psychologist (via Vanity Fair)
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •"There's gotta be something I could write about..."
- •"I mean, it's LISTS! How hard can this be?"
- •"Shit! What if someone sees a list/item/something I made here and flat out goes WTF?"
First list ✌🏾
- •Pretty self-explanatory and pretty much sums up my style 😎
- •Reminds me of the time I went to the Philippines as a kid and my family and I went to this beach where the water was HELLA clear (except the water was also blue, not like the picture). I also played with an orange fishy fish. 🐠
- •My hair from yesterday. 😊