5 BOOKS TO READ IN OCTOBER 🍂
Fresh off the press! These new arrivals should be added to your to read pile ASAP.
- •M Train by Patti Smith. Reflections on the inner life of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and National Book Award-winning writer is presented from the unique perspectives of the cafés and cultural haunts she has visited and worked in around the world.
- •Killing and Dying by Adrian Tomine. A stunning showcase of the possibilities of the graphic novel medium and a wry exploration of loss, creative ambition, identity, and family dynamics.
- •A Knight of the Seven Kingdom (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin. A collection of three novellas set almost a century before "A Game of Thrones" and while the Targaryen line is still in power follows the adventures of Ser Duncan the Tall and his squire, a boy called Egg.
- •Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song by Sara Barielles. The five-time Grammy Award-nominated and multi-platinum music artist presents a series of confessional writings about the searches for growth, healing and self-acceptance behind some of her most popular songs.
- •The Tsar of Love and Techno Stores by Anthony Marra. A collection of interwoven tales by the New York Times best-selling author of A Constellation of Vital Phenomena explores themes of family, sacrifice, war and the redemptive power of art.