BOOKS YOU CAN READ ON THE BEACH (AND NOT BE EMBARRASSED BY)
- •The Girl on the TrainEverybody's doing it, y'all.
- •The KnockoffIt's just too good to say no.
- •Station ElevenSo compulsively readable but HEY she was a National Book Award finalist so that means serious literary clout kids. Oh and it's in paperback soon!
- •The Shell CollectorStories by this year's Pulitzer winner. They're mostly about the sea or nature so that's a pretty quality beach read, right?
- •Crazy Rich AsiansYou're going to the Hamptons so you'll just want to know how other rich people do it, y'know?
- •Wolf in White VanThe Mountain Goats are cool.
- •RedeploymentNBA Winner but mostly now in paperback.