Songs that remind me of specific time in my life
- •We're Going To Be Friends- The White StripesThe kindergarten clean up song. Ms Beccas taste in music shaped my childhood👌🏼
- •Eight Days a Week2nd grade: Ms. Rosen's class and the day she brought bagels, driving up to Camp Mather
- •Sweater Weather- the NBHD
- •Fireflies- Owl City6th grade: Waiting for the 24 under the big tree after school and singing as loud as we could.
- •Best Day of Our Lives- American Authors7th grade: my science project with Ashley, Malik, and that other kid who smelled like BO. Walking arm in arm with my friends through Western Addition with my class for Field day. Mr. chinchillas class😷
- •I Wanna Get Better- Bleachers8th grade: height of Instagram obsession. Reminds me of golden gate park and rooftops.
- •Stolen Dance- Milky ChanceSummer before 9th grade: summer road trip playlist, driving through Yosemite with my feet on the dashboard
- •Caroline- Aminé10th grade- surfing and Tahoe, this was the jam