Misconceptions I Had As A Child
- •Traffic lights were controlled by control rooms filled with people pressing buttons and making the lights switch.
- •I was convinced Diet Coke was for adults only.
- •The ATM gave out money.I never understood why my parents didn't just get more money out of the ATM whenever they wanted.
- •I always thought that dogs were boys and cats were girls.It didn't help that I had boy dogs and girl cats until I was about 12.
- •I thought people who died in movies really died in real life.I thought the makers of the movie just found a bunch of people who were ready to end it all and willing to be killed on film.
- •I liked Nickelback...