CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED CULT SHOWS I NEVER WATCHED
I was there from the start for The Wire, Arrested Development, MadMen and others. But I did miss these. I blame my spouse.
- •Breaking BadIt just feels like you had to be there when it was happening
- •FargoThis is most likely to still happen, esp because I'm only 2 seasons behind
- •DeadwoodThis was when HBO owned me, but somehow it didn't take
- •Friday Night Lights'I refuse to watch any movies or shows about High School Football' - Husband walking out of Varsity Blues
- •Pretty Little LiarsOk, not critically acclaimed but I do love the teens. Especially when they aren't vampires.
- •LouieGot midway through S2. Absolutely no reason to stop watching, so I'm going to blame my then infant. With only 30 minute eps, I have high hopes
- •Walking DeadI know I should give zombies a chance, but it seems that I'm insurmountably behind