Places I Want to Eat in Como
I think the title is pretty self explanatory. Bear in mind, it's places I want to eat and haven't yet. The places I would recommend is another list -- I'll get to work on it.
- •Glenn's Cafe
- •Seoul Taco
- •BoochesAlthough it hurts my Columbia cred to admit I've never eaten there. My only defense is No Fries.
- •BleuBeen there but want to try Happy Hour.
- •Chaim's ThaiTrailer at Cooper Landings. Supposed to be decent food, but the Missouri River at sunset is the draw.
- •Las MargsThursday night $1 margaritas.
- •Broadway Diner
- •Peggy Jeans Pies
- •Jack's Original GourmetBananas Foster
- •Ozark Mountain Biscuit Co.Southern Fried Pecan Pie
- •C.C. BroilersSupposedly the best wedge salad -- must investigate
- •Room 38Gooey Butter Cake. Need I say more?