HGTV SHOWS RANKED IN ORDER OF GREATNESS
Each one is a remarkable little snowflake but it had to be done.
- •House Hunters RenovationThe couple might get a total dud & not know till after they bought it...The story arc is thrilling.
- •Rehab AddictNicole Curtis cares about old stuff & is a hard worker
- •House Hunters InternationalIt's basically a geography lesson.
- •House Hunters OGIf I still smoked weed, this is what it would feel like.
- •Tiny House HuntersInfuriating, yet enlightening.
- •Love It or List ItThe British lady is fascinating!!! And also you really get to know the families.
- •Property BrothersI mean, I'm not gonna turn the channel, but it's definitely not my first choice.
- •Vacation House for FreeI wish this show incorporated more woodland areas.
- •Beach Front Bargain HuntIt gets redundant. The weather & properties are so similar that it's the Groundhog's Day of HGTV shows.
- •Flip or FlopI don't think the flippers care that much about their work. Sorry.