NICHE THINGS I'M INTO RIGHT NOW
You're only as sick as your secrets.
- •Stay At Home ClubThe best new t-shirt company. I have one that says SAD SONGS.
- •@0Hour1 on TwitterA member of Anonymous working to take down the Manitwoc PD and expose the real #MakingAMurderer killers. I'm refreshing that feed all damn day.
- •A psychic in SedonaHer name is Jane and she taps into my soul. More useful than therapy I swear. Really, we all just want to know it's gonna be ok, amiright?
- •HypnosisOk, tbh I don't know if I'm into it yet but Jane suggested I go to remove my fear. Tomorrow is my first session--suggestions appreciated!
- •Adult Coloring BooksApparently this is a thing people are into but scared to talk about. I have a good one called Unicorns are Jerks. Crayons>colored pencils.
- •Flip or FlopI used to not watch it because the idea of flipping is obscene to me when the Rehab Addict exists. HOWEVER, each episode is so action-packed that I can't resist. (Good story editing is the 🔑 to a solid reality show.)
- •Barilla Extra Protein PastaCheap pasta with surprisingly clean ingredients.
- •Granola@austinnewyork makes small-batch granola at home and I eat it at least 2x daily.
- •Maple!!!New delivery service in NYC comparable to sweetgreen. No brick and mortar locations. Menu changes daily. $12 for lunch, $15 for dinner (including tax and tip.)
- •The Ex-Mormon SubredditFascinating. I love cult-like religious stuff.
- •True CrimeI just discovered HLN in the Hilton Garden Inn last week A++ (Making a Murderer, Serial and The Jynx are a given.)
- •DJ Khaled on SnapchatI'm on the verge of being over it, but for now his feed is so, so inspirational.
- •Bamboo PillowsAnd sheets. And toothbrushes.
- •PoshmarkI have a small cottage industry happening on there very proud of my side hustle.
- •Smartwool socksThe warmest for real
- •GIF keyboardGIFs enlarge my life. Make sure you use Safe GIF, though.
- •Friends, family, wedding planningAnd my cats💗