A RANDOM NIGHT I PIECED TOGETHER FROM PICTURES ON MY PHONE AND MY MEMORIES
Names changed to protect the innocent.
- •My friend Bea is madly codependent with John, who is terrible.I don't know why they're friends. Also he has a girlfriend who lives in his old town. He once invited Bea on a date with her. I feel like I will delete this first part soon because I'm paranoid.
- •John is awful.Obsessed with Tarantino which is fine if you have a personality but he doesn't. He also loves Vince Vaughn movies ???? I texted him because he was having a bad day and he texted Bea to ask why he was texting me 😑😑
- •Bea is greatShe likes cocky, mediocre guys because she has low standard but she's fantastic.
- •AnywayBea, John, and I all went dancing with another of our friends and it was great. All of Bea's relatives thought she was banging John though.
- •Afterwards we decided to get froyoWe were very excited about froyo, I think. Apparently our college town doesn't have 24-hour froyo places which I consider a failure of capitalism. So we went to McDonald's.
- •McDonald's didn't have ice cream!Another failing of capitalism. We got smoothies.
- •Then we decided to go to WalgreensJohn wanted to get Pokemon cards smh.
- •At this point I was mentally checked out.I realized a better use of my time was taking selfies while John picked out Pokemon cards.
- •A quick sidenoteThe dance we were at was a Sharad Navarti celebration and I was still wearing a bindi. I was invited to wear a bindi and I would never wear a bindi in any other context. These selfies are important to the story otherwise I would not include them! If you consider this cultural appropriation I apologize for offending you and will never wear a bindi outside of being invited. I probably should have taken it off after we left but the froyo quest distracted me.
- •Then we discovered John looked like Harrison Ford.I guess
- •Watch in real time as I discover there are far more interesting things.Oh John
- •Like Bea💕