A TOUR OF A REAL TEEN GIRL BEDROOM TM
- •Entrance to my bedroomI tore the picture out of an old book in my 9th grade art class. I was very into Sofia Coppola movies and it reminded me of Marie Antoinette.
- •Art blobI can't afford prints so I went for a serial killer/art student vibe.
- •Full wallMy favorite wall I think. The telegram is from On Kawara's "I am still alive" series. I make the masks when I'm bored.
- •Window seatThis is where I sit and stare forlornly. There's another photo from that Audrey Hepburn photo shoot I need to color in.
- •More colored-in photosThere are even more inside my closets.
- •Clocks on the side of my bookshelfI was really into Dali/that Duplass movie where the clocks in the therapist's office all show different times (I'm sure this is an homage to a different movie but I don't know it, okay?)
- •I might post a part 2 soon. This is missing the stuff on my closet doors, almost two walls, book shelves, and bulletin board. Not that it's important but I feel like a documentarian now.
- •I'm thinking of hanging rings on string from my ceiling, doing more collage masks, and mounting some cool lace with wax flowers but I don't know. I want my room to look tacky and dated in 5 years and I think I'm succeeding.