MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN DECEMBER
Hey! Howhasitbeen etc etc. I missed you Li.st
- •A Woman is a WomanI love the premise of a half-musical not super into Godard's female characters but Anna Karina is just so interesting to watch exist on screen.
- •When Harry Met SallyPlatonic ideal of a movie? Every scene works and then I feel like I can never watch another romcom again (then I do, see my romcom rankings and the rest of this list I have terrible taste)
- •Definitely, MaybeInteresting premise, middling execution
- •DungalCompetently made story about women without any love interests. Fine. I want mainstream Bollywood (and Hollywood) movies to take more risks in terms of direction.
- •No Strings AttachedThis movie should have been a buddy comedy about Mindy Kaling and Greta Gerwig.