MOVIES I WATCHED IN APRIL
- •When Harry Met SallyBrilliant writing. Legitimately one of the best romcoms ever made? I honestly feel like we can keep this and like five other movies from the genre.
- •Hello My Name is DorisThis was solid! Sally Field was good and it had the best sight gag I've seen in a long time.
- •The Nanny DiariesLook...
- •Sunset BoulevardUm every time I watch an Old Hollywood movie I express my amazement that I haven't seen it before because it's so good. Lessons: Old Hollywood classics are usually good, I should watch Casablanca. Really good, can't believe this dude directed Sabrina, which was fine but did not prepare me to expect this out of him.
- •TrainwreckCould have been a better movie than it was. Trying to fit Amy Schumer's brand of incendiary feminism into an Apatow Monogamy flick just didn't work? Loved the first act.
- •CasablancaWow this was a lot of things that were so average for a movie of its time and yet all of it worked?
- •PopulaireVery pleasant, very pretty movie, not much substance but nice
- •Begin AgainLikable and I think a lot of movies about the music industry are cheesy.