MOVIES I WATCHED IN MARCH
Also I read books? I read a fair amount (I mean compared to high schoolers) (6 books this month I think?) but I don't make these lists for books for whatever reason.
- •Sense and SensibilityEmma Thompson is the shit (wish they had cast in the right age range though, but whatever).
- •Tropic ThunderOkay.
- •What We Do in the Shadows¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •SpotlightGood. Difficult. Deserved Best Picture. I wouldn't see it again for a while but I would rewatch it.
- •What We Do in the ShadowsThe Director's Commentary. Look I have seen this movie three times in a month I don't make the best decisions.
- •What We Do in the ShadowsI have zero chill
- •SabrinaGood. Current Audrey Hepburn internal rankings goes Roman Holiday>Sabrina>Breakfast at Tiffany's>Funny Face
- •Synecdoche, New YorkWas this movie good? I honestly was really distracted this question is on two levels. I found Adaptation and Eternal Sunshine much more watchable.