THINGS IN TRAILERS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH TO THE CHAGRIN OF EVERYONE AROUND ME
I am the worst by which I mean the best person to see movies with. I am a purist in movie silence phone-checking except for the trailers during which I shittalk constantly.
- •Every time Ben Affleck or Matt Damon claims to be an OscarNot for acting ;)))
- •When the cast is in alphabetical orderYou know some shit went down.
- •When the trailer is completely different from the original taglinebut the original lead is kind of being a sport and staying on but still wants the first billing.
- •And Introducing...None of these people will ever get another job.
- •In A WorldWrite! Better! Copy!
- •The five strongest jokes are presentDirector/Screenwriter not known for comedy+a trailer of all B+ jokes does not bode well for me.
- •Being a summary of the movieThe advertisement made its product redundant.
- •Red Band TrailersI don't understand the audience of these? If it's that kind of movie you can tell by the green band trailer? Don't give away those gags?