Already on li.st? Open in app.
Ah man, with this list app, all those ideas that fill my brain will be born, given voices, but form? We shall see.
- •A perfect from scratch croissant baked at home.Maybe just an excuse to eat a lot of butter in the trying
- •A comic book of novel-ish scope which I am happy with. Good luck with that.
- •A novel of novel-ish scope which I am happy with. DREAMER.
- •Oblivion by Astor PiazzollaHeard this at the Toronto Symphony (gosh it was better than I expected) in May 2015. Tango never sounded so good.
- •Sweet Disposition by Temper TrapOnly recently watched 500 days of summer, and this song, ok you got me,all the songs were great. Regina Spektor!
- •Concerto for Piano and Orchestra, Movement 2 by Ben FoldsI love Ben Folds. He had me ever since BF5 played in Toronto at the Warehouse in 1999. Can you believe Train (pre drops of Jupiter) was his opener? Ben's foray into classical is amazing. Movement 2 is beautiful especially around the 3min mark.