My Britney Spears perfume collection
Ranked from most to least favourite
- 1.Curious In ControlMy all time fave Britney! I bought this a little less than a year ago and although I wasn't initially impressed I love how it smells on me! It's musky (notes are vanilla, sandalwood and creme brûlée) but a bit powdery as well. Reminds me of a lighter version of YSL Black Opium. Unfortunately it's pretty hard to find in stores.
- 2.FantasyFantasy was one of the first perfumes that I ever wore consistently and I've finished quite a few bottles. It's extremely sweet and a bit juvenile, but I love it and it brings back a lot of memories for me. It also lasts on skin and clothes forever.
- 3.CuriousI only picked up Curious recently, I wasn't really interested because I knew it was more of a fruity and floral fragrance, but this is so nice and surprisingly sophisticated. I smell mostly the jasmine and pear in this and it's a really nice non offensive spring scent.
- 4.Midnight FantasyMidnight fantasy is pretty similar to Fantasy but has a lot more berry notes (black cherry and plum) I like this and I used to wear it a lot about 3 years ago but I don't tend to favour berry fragrances anymore. It's still great though, especially for night time.
- 5.Fantasy Rocker FemmeOne of my most recent Britney acquisitions and definitely my least favourite. It smells similar to the original Fantasy but a bit off, I smell blackberry and it also has gardenia (probably my least favourite floral). Just doesn't do much for me unfortunately.