How I'm Chilling The Fuck Out Tonight
I'm cranky because my bank's underwriters rejected my application for a refinance package for my business.
- •I complained to my boyfriend.He was kind and supportive, then he fell asleep.
- •I listened to NPR.Nice, France attack news coverage. This puts things in perspective.
- •I baked muffins.Blueberry. My favorite recipe from Cook's Illustrated.
- •I made cocktails.I was looking forward to a martini, but the olives are gone. So, gin and juice it is. Bombay Sapphire and raspberry lemonade.
- •I reheated a frozen goddamn dinner.I'm usually too snobby for microwave dinners, but, fuck it. I already made the muffins from scratch.
- •I watched "How to Get Away With Murder".Shondaland is a favorite vacation spot of mine.
- •I contemplated.What the fuck is an Underwriter, anyway?
- •I reasoned with myself.I'll come up with other financing ideas. I just wish this part of my business didn't take up such a huge amount of my time and energy instead of the parts I enjoy and am good at.
- •I made this list.Good for me!