My Rules of li.st
Hopefully they aren't too douchey.
- •I use li.st as a writing exercise to organize thoughts and make them concise.I'm a fan of well-organized writing and like to challenge myself to keep it simple.
- •Lists should have a purpose.I don't understand the point of writing a li.st saying "I haven't listed in a while so I'm going to now." Why not just wait until something is worth your time to write about?
- •My drafts folder is kept to a minimum.Like a fart, a list needs to be set free.
- •I don't like lists that have just one item on it.It bothers me because a list, by definition, contains a series of items.
- •I like my lists in alphabetical order.Unless chronological or another method specifically makes more sense.
- •I don't like GIFs.I'm pleased to find that there's a group of others who feel like this. I prefer to use my words. Especially if they are a little uncouth.
- •Favorite topics to read:Work/skills, irreverent shit, personal stories/quirks.
- •Least favorite topics to read:Kids, sports, Harry Potter. Or lists about tweets (fart noise).
- •I will edit my lists.Usually if I catch a spelling or grammar mistake, because that drives me batshit. I'll also delete lists if I'm going thru them and I'm aesthetically displeased with their arrangement or existence for whatever reason.
- •I will ❤ my own lists.Because I'm a turd.
- •I like making new friends on the internet!Let's hang out in this tube together.