Why I Love My Canadian Customers
My shop is a two-hour drive from the New Brunswick border.
- •They are friendly.Sure, that's a classic Canadian stereotype, but I don't think there's anything bad about it.
- •They are on a mission.That means they are here to buy, and they have a solid idea of what they are looking for, and therefore...
- •...They waste less of my time.They don't try on 12 pairs and then not buy a single one.
- •They pay cash.Frequently nice crisp $100 bills. Cash transactions save me approximately 3% (versus credit/debit cards).
- •Carol & Daisy!Two lifelong BFFs who come to town once or twice a year. Everything is "Cripes!" this and "Holy cripes!" that. I have a note in each of their customer files stating that they are a "total hoot!" They ride together in one vehicle with one of their husbands separately in his truck so he doesn't have to listen to them the whole way.
- •They ride their moose into town.They run on maple 🍁 syrup, don't'cha know?