Feelings That You Forget About Until You Don't
- •How good freshly clean sheets feel
- •The rush of finally telling someone about a crush you have and the way it starts growing disastrously fast right after
- •What it's like to step outside on a nice sunny warm-ish day after a long stretch of freezing winter days.
- •How bad betraying someone's trust feels
- •The first time someone you're in the infatuation stage with gets annoyed or bored with you, and it just crushes you to know you're not perfect to them anymore.
- •When someone really bad happens and you feel powerless and just suddenly, painfully miss your mom.