Movies I've Seen *In A Theater* More Than Twice
I really like movies and sometimes I go see them more than once.
- •The Royal TenenbaumsI saw this movie in the theater during its original release a total of nine times. I don't know how to explain that number of times to you, except that it was very important to me and I felt I couldn't wait for the video release.
- •John Carpenter's The ThingFour times, all revivals — thank you, Alamo Drafthouse
- •AmelieI kept dragging different friends to see it, which was incredibly joyful every time.
- •The AvengersI worked at the Alamo when Avengers came out and we had it for two months and it was so pleasant that I often just stayed for two hours after my shift to watch it again.
- •BoyhoodOnce alone, once with my parents (sob), and then with a friend. Wept every time.
- •Wall-eMy favorite Pixar movie without a doubt.
- •Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanThe best HP movie, duhhhhh. Also my roommate from this era and I wrote a lot of Harry/Draco fanfic on LiveJournal.
- •TitanicI didn't even like it that much, but every time I hung out with my friends the thing to do was to go see Titanic again.
- •Moulin RougeI just enjoyed the release of how much this movie made me cry.
- •Y Tu Mama TambienI was a very thirsty 19 year old.
- •All three Lord of the Rings moviesYung nerd.
- •DriveThree times. I loved it a lot, and I could get in for free at the Alamo and drink mojitos throughout.
- •Brokeback MountainIs it already clear that I love weeping?
- •Everybody Wants Some!!This one was kind of random - I saw it with three different people / groups within a week of each other, because they wanted to and I never say no to Linkater.
- •All The Real GirlsRIP Dobie movie theater in that shitty mall on the UT campus, I loved you.