SOME VERY SPECIFIC THEMED SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS I'VE MADE
- •Anything You Wanna Do ;) - 60s girl groups and women-led soul that's good for making out.
- •Outlaw Country + Texas Folk Nuggets, 65-90
- •Slides Into Your DMs Like... - a soundtrack to Twitter crushing / flirting
- •Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Little Girls - vintage feminism / patriarchal oppression
- •Bleepy Bloopy - twee electronicish music
- •Current Austin stuff - a playlist I made to accompany the "go see live music" portion of the 4000 word email of Austin recommendations that I send when anyone I know is visiting Austin.
- •Got My Mind Cas(set)te On You - favorite songs for mixtapes from an imaginary cool dude
- •Shangri September - my companion for a month in Los Angeles
- •EXUBERANTLY HAPPY R&B
- •Love Songs For The Back Of Your Mind - love songs for someone you've never said I love you to and probably never will
- •Nineties Homeschooled Austin Youth Squad - all the music I actually listened to when I was a teen.
- •Easy Breezy - recently I realized I unironically love listening to adult contemporary music.
- •Here Comes The Summer Of 2016 - vibes for this moment.