What I saw at the Coney Island Mermaid Parade
Today was a good day.
- •First of all this was my outfit - channeling candyland cheerleaders meets twee sea captain. Aye aye!
- •This is the Brooklyn Cyclones mascot dancing to Watch Me Whip...
- •This queen.
- •This woman who was semi terrifying.
- •A "mermaid chicken" named Lady Gaga.
- •Feeding the fishtank.
- •I actually hated this guy and told him not to come near me because he was too scary.
- •This weird fish.
- •This beautiful baby carriage.
- •This absolute princess of my heart.
- •This person dressed in garbage to deliver an environmental message.
- •The green sea goddess.
- •This adorable couple.
- •Dos Frida mermaids!!!!!!!
- •That's it. Bless Coney Island, the best place in New York City.