Planning a party for ungrateful teen
Date set for first week in September
- •February: You wanna sweet 16?Idk probably
- •March: you wanna sweet 16?Idk maybe
- •April: she approachesI'm not sure if I want princess Zelda or peach
- •May: I have to order the fckn dress if u want something specialMeh. Parties are stupid and unnecessary
- •June: absolutely nothing is mentioned by either party except baby daddyYou throwing a party? Guess fcking not.
- •July: family members asking when and where this party is going to take placeIt's not I guess. She says parties are stupid and unnecessary and hates all the attention.
- •July 31: my sister asking what she should get for a party that isn't happening as far as I know
- •July 31: oldest child informs me that teen wants princess peach dress and Jared Leto cake
- •July 31: begins to investigate bakeries, caterers, possible venue
- •July 31: searches ready made princess peach costumes on eBay
- •July 31: sends two choices to birthday teen
- •August 1: text from teen "ew"