Reasons given to resist early 20th century children's literature
Leading horses to water that prefer high fructose corn syrup
- •It's too hardBet u don't say that shit to your boyfriend tho
- •No one even talks like that anymoreYou mean speaks elegantly?
- •I don't know half those wordsThere are more words than the, and and it
- •None of that happens nowNo interest in past behaviors and culture, then
- •BoringYou're confusing literature with your character
- •And my personal favorite: Apple owns your life??? Just say no thanks. my feelings aren't as hurt as the people's, in your future, expectations of your conversation skills will be...... but then again they'll be just like you