Things that make me ask, "why, God?"
A short list of things that make no sense to me
- •The hideous belly of a whaleSo, to glide more efficiently through water? It's already torpedoed shaped. Why not just make it less massive?
- •Star nosed moleThis is just unnecessary. We already have the spider.
- •8eyes and 8legged spiderJust to be equally balanced while being equally creepy and horrifying the bigger they get?
- •FleasA dog, for example, is the friendliest, most loyal mammal I know of so wtf is he supposed to do about infestation?
- •AgingThere is no logical explanation for aging past 40. None. We can still deteriorate internally without looking like an overused grocery sack.
- •Making us in His imageYou could've taken it down a few notches. We just use it against each other to gain something that doesn't actually exist in the physical sense... and to fuck things... constantly. But then I guess that would make us lions, bears, spiders and fish and to their defense intelligence is maxed out at mating so they have an excuse for BEASTLY behavior.