My Favorite Places To Visit/Eat in LA!!
LA has the most amazing food and places to see!
- •Santa Monica PierMad chill vibes, kinda touristy. Best sunset.
- •Bike Rental Venice BeachRent bikes and go up and down the boardwalk!! Make sure to stop by the skate park and soak in the chill vibes. We went to a place called "Bike Curious" rentals. Really hard to find but we used Groupon and it was a great deal!
- •The Boiling CrabToo good. No words. Get the sauce that has all of it together. Shrimp is so good. Perfect combo with some brews.
- •Griffith ObservatoryAmazing view of LA at night, can't go wrong. Get there at least 45-60min before it closes or you'll miss the telescope viewing.
- •Malibu Beach up HWY 1Super nice to drive up the highway past Pepperdine university about 30 min up from LA where there's nothing touristy and just empty beaches on the side of the road.
- •The Line Bar/ClubFun to see what the Asian night crowd looks like in LA. Kinda small. BCD tofu is next door and it's lit. Good place to go afterwards.
- •In-N-OutCan't be over hyped. Clean tasting burgers with really fresh ingredients. Make sure to ask for your fries crispy instead of regular!
- •MilkFreaking delicious ice cream. The fruity pebbles flavor was so unique and tasty. EVERYTHING here is good!
- •WurstkucheReally really awesome vibes and another good place to grab some drinks. Really close to Pie Hole which I recommend getting the Earl Grey Pie and Mexican chocolate!
- •QuartersHands down best Korean BBQ I've had..... Ever. Meat is highest of quality and banchans are on point! The Chadol quality is to die for.
- •Han Bat Sul Lung Tang | http://www.yelp.com/biz/han-bat-sul-lung-tang-los-angeles?utm_source=ishareSo freakin bomb. Best I've ever had AGAIN!!! The kimchi and ggakdoogi are both so good and they give you a tub full of chopped green onions!!! Cash only. So worth.