The List of Best Korean BBQ in Atlanta According To A Korean
While trying to factor in quality, experience, pricing factored all together!
- •BreakersGreat service, uniquely marinated high quality meats, clean interior and upscale ambience, vacuum suction ducts for smoke, seating for large groups, American-friendly. $30-35 price range
- •678Authentic atmosphere with kpop music and darker setting, good service, unique ingredients surrounding grill, lots of side dishes, large selection of meat, good place to drink. $30-$35 price range.
- •Byul Dae Pyo
- •Honey PigHuge grill to fill up with lots of meat, great service, seating for large groups, focused more on pork, good quality meats, American-friendly. $30-35 price range.
- •Seo Ra BeolMost authentic atmosphere, does a lot of other foods very well, clean and high quality meats, serviced almost entirely by Korean ajummas. The authentic Korean restaurant experience. $20-30 price range.
- •TodamgolAnother extremely authentic Korean experience, lots of side dishes, friendly Korean ajummas, small-medium sized seating areas, very high quality and thick meats, grungy interior, good place to drink. $25-30 price range.
- •Iron AgeExciting environment with big screens playing kpop music and dark lighting, lots of decent quality meat selections, fast paced service, complimentary ice cream dessert afterwards. $25-30 price range.