Already on li.st? Open in app.
As one local called it, "The World's Largest Collection Of Stolen Property."
- •In junior high, our church paired us up with older members to exchange anonymous messages. I had to come up with a pen name, and couldn't come up with anything better than "SpongeBob".*I was never particularly fond of SpongeBob, but neither did I not like it.
- •When I first downloaded twitter by Junior year of high school, I needed a username. I was obsessed with Superman, so after some experimenting with what names were available, I dropped the Bob, added Super, and then I was "Supersponge".
- •When I got Instagram, Supersponge was taken, so I added 24 because I was obsessed with the show. So then I was "Supersponge24".
Mom and dad are driving the truck to the nearest town with a mechanic that can work on the truck. That is Whitehorse, five hours away. There is a good chance the truck will break, so they'll have to hitch hike and call a tow truck. (They are hoping it'll be close enough that Whitehorse will tow it) anyway, we are now orphaned again.
- •We're stuck in the BBCBeautiful British Columbia.
- •Just where brett always wanted to beI was obsessed with Canada as a wee lad.
- •At first we all arrived with glee,
Our truck broke down at Coal River Lodge, Coal River (unincorporated, population 3-4), British Columbia, Canada. The nearest towns were 105 miles to the north, 110 to the south. Mom and dad rode into town with the tow truck, us kids were left behind with the trailer.
I may have mentioned they were trash before. Well, it's the annual weekend camping reunion.
- •My great aunt once almost got into a fist fight with her nephew because they heard a woman screaming in the forest and they disagreed on rather to wait for the police or run off into the woods.Alcohol was obviously involved. The police found nothing in the woods. Supposedly, the woman was screaming "help me and my brothers!"
- •One of the great uncles was married to a woman that both of his sons had had sex with.
- •One of my dad's cousin's ex husband of fifteen years still comes with his new wife who LARPs as a fairy and literally leaves a trail of glitter in her wake.Weirdly enough, it's not weird that exes still come. One cousin doesn't come anymore specifically because her ex still comes. (Please tell me if this happens at your reunion, because I think it's so bizarre.)(but the one year we let one of the cousin's exes sleep on our site, we got blacklisted.)
Not completely closed to trades.
- •Me: "what's on your face?"
- •Dad: "Your mom."
- •Me: "STOP."
Inspired by @lexie_elyse et al.
I was forced to post because it was glitching out and #nodrafts
- •Shove a hose down the U-Bend of a toilet to breath.
- •Use the air out of a tire to breath after driving my car into a river and I can't surface because I'll be shot by the men I was trying to escape from.
- •Find a dead body and then try to solve the murder before the killer kills me.
There have to be more. Help!
- •Psych, Season 4 Episode 6. "Mr. Yin Presents."A serial killer targets the gang and forces them to live out some scenarios from classic Hitchcock films.
- •Raising Hope, season 4 Episode 7. "Murder, She Hoped."Burt witnesses a "Murder" while recovering from a broken leg, and sets out to prove it.
- •That 70's Show, season 3 episode 4. "Too Old To Trick Or Treat, Too Young To Die."Eric experiences Vertigo, Fez thinks the neighbor killed his wife, Laurie and Kitty get attacked by Birds, and Kelso gets Psychoed.
- •The Simpsons, season 6 episode 1, "Bart of Darkness"Parodying "Rear Window", Bart breaks his leg and spends his time watching the neighbor's house. He becomes convinced that Ned Flanders has murdered his wife, Maude.Suggested by @BListLevel