Politics aside, I just thought this was pretty funny.
- •But, then I realized that Marco is not even in the race anymore.
- •16% of the people voted for someone who isn't even running anymore.Well, 16% of the Republican Party.
- •But then I just read that Marco beat Kasich, who still is in the running.Guys, he lost to someone who isn't even up for President anymore. Lost by 22000 votes, according to CNN.
- •Arizona allows people to send in their votes early via mail.So I guess that makes sense.
- •But still, poor Kasich lost to someone who isn't even in it.
- •So can we just take a moment of silence for Kasich, because I'm sure he's having a rough day.
- •Okay, that's all. You may now return to your regularly programmed lists.